Changing your phone number
Yavi secures your account by linking it to your phone number. Every time you sign in, you will have to provide a 4-digit pin code sent to your phone number.
To change your phone number, follow these steps:
- Save your new number as a contact on your phone
- In Yavi, go to Contacts > Invite > Invite by phone number
- Choose the contact for your new phone number
- Tap send
- Install Yavi on your new phone (or just re-install the app if you just have a new number)
- When you are asked to sign in, enter your new phone number
- Enter the pin code sent to your new number
- Select your schedule names (and confirm that your old account should stop receiving notifications)
You should now have a new Yavi account for your new phone number, and you will be a member of the team you left.
To remove your old account:
- In Yavi, go to Contacts and tap the settings cog icon next to your team name
- Tap the '...' icon next to your name (your old account)
- Tap "Remove from team"
If you have any questions about this, just ask Yavi Helper!